I guarantee you - there's a lot more to the story than I am being told. And I'm quite sure that if she's home somewhat reasonably early after two am - it'll be because she got fucked earlier. And then I'm going to go off. And leave. So perhaps none of my worry is necessary after all.
Man. This is scary. I know stuff is going on - the house - etc. But it all kinda goes back to stuff that pissed me off in the first place. And I'm reasonably certain there is a "purpose" behind all this. It's no coincidence that she is gone until bedtime and that's it. No more mysterious texts. Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out she's using some app or another to do it or has a secondary phone.
I've kept my mouth shut. I kind of know my "position" - but that does not make me like it nor think it is reasonable. We haven't even discussed certain matters in quite some time - and I know there's a reason for that as well. But it doesn't matter. I don't care. She can do what she wants - but that doesn't mean I have to put up with it.
Update: 5/24/2013 @ 12:58 am
The problem isn't the sex she might possibly be having with someone else tomorrow night. The problem would be that she hasn't seen fit to have sex with me in at least 1.5 weeks. Not just sex- but no time in the evenings whatsoever. If I have to bring that to her attention, if we have to argue about it - then what's the point, anyway? There's not much point in it.
Update: 5/24/2013 @ 2:46 am
Now that I've had time to think about it, I will say this: (at least for now) No, for her to do something like that is not going to make me just pack my bags and leave. I'm not quite sure what made me come to that conclusion. I had really settled down after writing the previous blurb about 2 hours ago. Now, as I am sitting here writing this - I kind of get upset all over again. I might keep my mouth shut if it happens this time. But I see this same old shit starting over again - texting out the wazoo...hell, I'm so goddamn suspicious right now I can't hardly stand it. I'll have to look at the calendar - actually just did - this weekend makes it 3 weeks since the last Cali thing and everything that has subsequently happened (or not happened). It's been one week since that little incident about the texting from that cop. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she started using some other form of texting. I don't know - I certainly won't be happy about it. That's not the way it's supposed to be. I never know what to expect when expressing my displeasure - and I know I've had everything lined up against me as far as leverage. Meaning none. And now...at least I was hoping that they would give us one final shot at the special forbearance. And for them to just completely disregard my fax. Well - if this complaint doesn't do anything, the only recourse we have is BK. That is not the route I wanted to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment