Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Not Much Today
Tired...although I think I possibly slept for about an hour. I'm sure that's doing me a lot of good on all levels - especially physically and mentally. Well, it's really hard to think that I could feel much differently, considering the circumstances. And Shelly, of course - got a little irritable just after seeing some mail from WFHM that didn't really say anything -except to bring to the forefront the very ordeal we are facing with the house. And what can I really say? It's not like I can get mad and say "stop it". I guess I'm lucky to be treated civil at all - much less some of the times that are a helluva lot less than civil or the times that because of all this she's "not in the mood to be around" or blah blah blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment