Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thingz - Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - Important!!!

Obviously, with 4.5 pills left and various other time/amount constrained items - there's not much time left - and due to the aforementioned lack of medicine, not much "rational thought time" left, either.  Depending on how the day goes/how I feel - at best probably 1.5 days or til early Thursday morning/somesuch.


  • House - I'm not sure if this "inquiry" (due to be completed by 6/7 or a week from Friday - if not sooner) will "delay" the inevitable or if they will just go ahead with it and "dual track" - I must say I don't know at all.  I'm hoping they have the good sense to put it off until then - furthermore, I want them to at the very least give us a special forbearance.  But who knows?  Since when did good/common sense come in to play?  If we have to go the BK-13 route (and be successful), we are going to need all the time we can to prepare things to show enough income/etc.  Possible/necessary strategies include getting Shelly's Paint Place income "legitimized"/ - possibly a "Jolene" renter - even a "Toddjob".  I do NOT want to have to go the Ch 7 route and have at best 4-5 months (depending upon how soon we file and are discharged - looking at last minute filing/max discharge time) to come up with some kind of mod or something else.  I'm not sure what else we can do - except perhaps to legitimize Shelly's PP income/reduce expenses - get a "Jolene" renter - even applying through NACA or loansafe.org loanmodhelpcenter/etc - but that IS a possibility.
  • HOA - depends upon what happens with the first thing on the list
  • Truck - going to give it another whirl tonight.  Not sure what else to do - research a little bit to see if anything else could possibly be causing problems.  Of course - I don't know for sure - it could have already have  become "ready" - but I want to make sure
  • Voucher/vehicle - well - I guess we'll know in a few days - and again - it will depend upon what happens above.  If we don't get it and/or can't use it ....FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK.
  • JPS Connect - please get it done
  • Glasses - either try a better "super glue" type product or try to solder/get Alex to solder
  • Try to get some kind of income/Toddjob
  • Imacros/sweeps/fix error/etc
  • Wired networking (if applicable)
  • Budget - regular (look ahead at fianances) and a real, cut some meat and get down to nuts and bolts budget with budgeting for meals and cutting down on stuff we don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment