about a lot of things. One thing I think about constantly is how sick I am of this house thing hanging over our heads and how it has made our relationship even murkier.
First of all - yes - it's my fault. My own doing. There's a lot of things I consider both of us at fault for, at least to some extent. I usually take the blame for the finances/budget/credit/etc due to the fact I'm the one who hasn't provided an income in 9 years/I've handled the "finances" and for years knew I needed to find a way to budget/manage them better. Obviously, due to the first two on the list the last one suffered greatly.
At any rate, all I know is - with this being Mid-May, I've been scared shitless about the house for over 5 months now. Our relationship has been on a lot of shaky ground ever since Mid-January (due to the hot tub incident) and has only gone downhill since then. I have never felt so helpless in my life. I've felt helpless before - but when it comes down to being able to take care of something that REALLY affects your relationship with you wife - especially under our "circumstances", it's really upsetting.
With the proverbial "shit hitting the fan"about 5 weeks ago, when we had to return Terry's car and found out the loan mod was denied the very same day - it's been almost sheer torture since then. Having to deal with Shelly's anger/feelings towards me regarding both the car and the house situation AND having two uninspected/tagged vehicles...not to mention carting Joie's ass around...well, I've just hated it.
No comments:
Post a Comment