Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today - How It Went (And Other Things)

I must say starting with Sunday - this week has been a huge disappointment.  One of the biggest is finances - it never should have come down to us being flat ass fucking broke.  Not minus the house payment +2000.00 Tax refund (which we have virtually nothing to show for).  And there's various reasons for it - but the biggest ones are stupidity and lack of money management, once again.

It's certainly been frustrating - I can tell you that.  No matter what else Shelly or anyone else might think about me - every day that I don't get something done is another day that piles on top of the last 9 years of frustration and nothingness.  However, even as confusing and frustrating as it has been - I've not given up.  There's too much riding on it to give up.

Here's the status of things:


  • House - Really, really concerned there has been no response from WFHM regarding my request for a special forbearance.  The silence is deafening and I won't stand for it.  I'm going to have to either fax or call again regarding this tomorrow.  I'm also going to file complaints with the appropriate agencies.  I am beginning to think that they did indeed use Mom's income last year -  that's the only thing that would have even gotten us remotely close to the the target 31 percent - but what can be done about it, I don't know.  
  • House - continued - Today (Tuesday, 5/21/13) - I am going to fill out complaint forms online and email various agencies.  Case number is 492-838460-703.  Reason:  WFHM has not been willing to work with us - special forbearance due to loss of income/illness/reduced hours
  • We're either going to have to do that or decide whether that we can file chapter 13 and be able to afford the payments or do a chapter 7 and try to work something out that way.
  • Truck - Guy says get it out on the highway, drive 65 or so for 50-60 miles, ensuring that you decelerate from 60 - 40?  I'm not quite sure I understand that, because that has been done quite a few times, actually.  I'm not sure when I will do this - but it probably needs to be completed before Friday.  That will be the first day I'll be able to get it inspected and tagged.  
  • Guess we're gonna have to wait about the voucher, I will need to prove it is registered now as well as previously - so it will have to be faxed again Friday
  • JPS Connect
  • Todd - Disability - job/income/whatever
  • Sweepstaking

No comments:

Post a Comment