Monday, May 20, 2013

Like Shelly Said..."Freaked Out"...

That's kind of exactly the way I feel after stone cold silence from WFHM  regarding the forbearance.  I think once they reach a certain "decision" or "mindset" on your situation - they are not going to budge unless you can somehow force them to budge.

Reading the complaints dating back almost 1.5 years ago, I'm surprised we had a smooth experience last year with the mod.  I attribute that to either Divine Intervention/Dumb Luck/or the dedication of our specialist, Eric Da - who I think was great.  Or possibly all of the above.  But obviously there is a pattern with WFHM.


  • I'm giving WFHM until tomorrow, 5/21/13 to respond.  By tomorrow, I think we will have to make a decision as to whether or not to go with loan mod help center or NACA.  Probably NOT Naca - but lmhc does charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment