Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Vehicles/Houses/Marriages, Oh My!
The post title may sound light and funny - but in reality it's anything but. Kind of a half-hearted attempt on my part to add some humor to an obviously humor-less situation. Damn. I've got so much to do. This is exactly the type situation where I've never had much success. Shitloads of stuff (honestly - I can't ever remember so many things that should have been done YESTERDAY. No shit. And even the stuff that I probably could handle is a PITA because we have no inspected/plated vehicle. None.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment