Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Saturday, September 7, 2013
If It Weren't For My High Blood Pressure
I'd love to embrace anger and hate as a means of getting through the day. Perhaps for a little while. But I don't want to live in that world. Not any longer. Yeah, it's a big fucking deal. Huge. Extremely huge. Life transforming. I guess it will turn out that the things that I kept hearing as rationales for behavior (keeping Todd around) will turn out to be true (for his 950.00). Even as I continue to hear about how worthless I was/am as a husband. I'm sure that's the only reason for this charade lately. It was just easier for her to put herself on ice so as not to piss me off for a long as it took for her to get settled. She had a built-in babysitter for Todd when working nights and also a taxi driver for him to and from school. Not to mention the extra labor to help out when moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment