Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You Know What? I Don't Give A God Damn Crap

Yeah.  I can just imagine how this is going to go down.  So I better start making alternative arrangements just to get the fuck out of here tomorrow.  If that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes.  I am not going to argue or fight about it.  And if either one of them wants to start shit with me, I will give it back 100 fold.

I did what needed to be done and I'd do it a hundred fucking times again.  And I don't fucking care.

I fully expect I know what's going to happen now.

I expect a full out war leading to a divorce, starting immediately.  So be it.  Whether or not we can stay civil long enough to get cash for keys and/or garage sale shit is a matter for discussion.

  She's been asking for this since July when she started fucking him again.  I don't care.  Right or wrong.  And I think I'm right.  That fucking goddamn lowlife scum.  And her?  Lying to him to get him to fuck her?  I don't care.  So be it.  Just try it.  I don't care.  That's how far I have been pushed.

Anybody try to fuck with me or tell me I'm wrong or whatever, they will be told to "fuck off" in no uncertain terms.  I've had my fill of all of this fucking bullshit.  I was and have been responsible for a lot of things.  I have been wrong about  a lot of things.  But not this.  So if it means divorce because of this, I will glady accept it.  I've had my goddamn fucking fill of that goddamn bullshit for far too long.  If I go down for this, I go down for a damn good reason.  I believe it now and I will continue to believe it.  And you bet your sweet fucking ass she's going to get back at me with anything and everything, probably up to and including divorce immediately.  And I couldn't care less.  The lack of respect for my feelings that she showed me over and over again was more than enough to warrant something like this.  So be it.  Just try me.  Anybody try and fuck with me about this shit and I will give them so much back they'll wish they hadn't been born.

No comments:

Post a Comment