Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Things Just Seem So Fucked Up

That's a fair assessment.  Things seemed fucked up because they are and have been for some time.  Arguments about the house and not saving it.  The general aftermath of that.  Truck not legal.  Tickets into warrants and another ticket to warrant.  Finally, truck not working and must be sold.  Arguments about the future of us.  With the exception of just having one vehicle, I've at least accepted the fact that the truck has to be sold.  Until I get to Mom's and that gets settled, it's just one more thing on the list.

I had been going over things in my head since last weekend regarding the C-man incident and all the feelings that brought to the forefront, and it just made me wonder how I wasn't constantly in torment over things like that, because the last thing that was said as there was some kind of agreement that we wanted to remain together..but the details were sketchy at best and still weren't the kind of things I wanted to hear, but decided I could deal with it later.




No comments:

Post a Comment