Well, here it comes. Expect anything and everything, so be on the lookout. I'm telling you. Talk about holding grudges or being vindictive? Yeah, I expect her full wrath and then some. So be it. I'm glad I did what I did. You know what the fuck that shit is? Having somebody sit there and tell you over and over and over again how good somebody is, just like they are sitting there twisting a fucking knife in your back. That's for refusing to give up a worthless goddamn motherfucker to save our house and all this resulting bullshit. That's for someone telling all the secrets about our marriage to a lowlife worthless scumbag while she insisted on FUCKING him behind my goddamn back. That's for telling me to my face that HE was the only thing that brought her pleasure in her life. A stupid lowlife piece of fucking trash that she insisted on using over and over again to torch our marriage.
What do I expect? I expect her to be a cruel and nasty as possible. Crying and then exacting some kind of revenge upon me. I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Plus doing something to make me look stupid in the process. That's why I expect. That worthless goddamn fucking piece of scum. And I don't regret one goddamn thing I did about it.
That is someone who has been lied to repeatedly about the stupid goddamn motherfucker finally doing something about it.
Now getting past some of that anger, back to something a little more practical. What do I really expect to happen? First, some quiet ignores. Then, at some point when she gets drunk again to drown her sorrows - a shitload of nicely aimed daggers at me and all I've done to her over the years and how much she enjoyed it. I'm sure it won't even take that. It could very well be that she'll just say she's divorcing me or the day I get down to Mom's she have me served divorce papers or something. Since I ruined her little Cali affair, she'll probably take every opportunity to do something and rub my nose in it. I've seen little vindictive Shelly. I hate like hell to say that about someone I love, but this has been coming for a very, very long time. There is no excuse for the way she treated me about him, I tell you that.
Despite the fact that she has been wrong about just about everything she has done over the past year, she'll never it admit it. I'm sure she will take just about every opportunity she can to absolutely rub my nose in this, without fail.
I'm telling you, without fail - I'm sure she'll start off by announcing "divorce". I couldn't expect anything else. And then, assuming we somehow maintain some kind of ability to tolerate each other well enough to stay for C4K - I'm sure she'll take every single fucking opportunity to rub my nose in it any way she can over that time and make sure I know everything about it. Not to mention crying about the loss of a worthless fucking mexican. So be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment