- House. Not much to do except wait/fill out necessary forms as requested/Pray/Beg/Plead/etc
- Car. Tonight - call Mom and inform her of situation and urgency. I have no idea if she can and/or is willing to help. In times past, I would have said yes. Now - I don't know. It's quite obvious to me that despite our situation, nothing can be guaranteed except that it won't be pretty nor easy. If she can't and/or won't - I'd say we need to go to Classic Chevrolet (or similar) to see what can be worked out. Prior to that, we need to get one or both cars inspected via other means. If necessary, we might need to trade one in, and we'd certainly (you would think) get more if they were inspected. Actually - I guess I need to see where we are going with this. If Mom helps, then we still need to get one or the other inspected. If not, we need to at least get the truck inspected and running as primary and go with the Aircheck Texas thing ASAP. If Mom helps - aircheck texas is not applicable because we're not going to be able to afford to finance two vehicles, obviously. BUT - if we are going that route - I need to see if last years inspection fits because we don't have even a passing safety inspection for this year - but one stipulation is over 10 years old and the Tracker is certainly that.
- JPS (Me/Todd (Possibly Shelly)- Me - BP/Vision/STD (Possible) Todd - Teeth mainly. Scared about not submitting right info/put off for no good reason. Do asap.
- VOWS - Urgent/ASAP (assuming we get to keep the house - must contact place and make arrangements. Hopefully tomorrow. Deadline is the 13th.
- Disability - nuff said. No good reason/stupidity/do it - probably with law firm help
- BK - depends on whether for overall or for something specific
- Credit improvement - see above. Probably the best way
- Sweeps. Just do it - Imacros or not - that way is probably the best - but just do it.
So - yesterday ending up being a pretty good day. I had wondered how much, if any tax refund we might be getting back. Well, it was 2100.00. Nice. I'm certainly not going to be ungrateful and talk about gee, blah blah blah. Yeah, actually about 1400+2500+6000+6500=16K or so would be nice. But that ain't happenin' so we'll take what we can get. Now I just don't know how to not "f" things up...be it whatever...especially like JPS because we sure as heck still are needy. Decided once again I'm not really up to writing right now...so will update more later or just make a new post...
No comments:
Post a Comment