Shortly, there will be at least one of three things:
- My office door opens
- A text
- An email
With a nice little shitty note saying something to the effect of "I'm just going to return the car tomorrow to Dad. Jolene will give me a ride home. I guess I don't work hard enough to deserve a decent vehicle to get around in. And/or "We should just end it now".
Silly, stupid, idiotic fucking me. I thought I had actually accomplished something. Incredibly stupid-ass dumbfuck me really thought I had done something. I was quite happy with myself and had a very pleasant conversation with Mom, getting her to agree to do what I thought was what we wanted her to do. Stupid-ass me.
Silly, stupid, idiotic fucking me. I thought I had actually accomplished something. Incredibly stupid-ass dumbfuck me really thought I had done something. I was quite happy with myself and had a very pleasant conversation with Mom, getting her to agree to do what I thought was what we wanted her to do. Stupid-ass me.
No comments:
Post a Comment