Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lord, Give Me Strength

and the courage to do whatever I need to do to help keep our house and keep this family together.  I don't want to lose my wife and son - and I am very afraid.

I know I certainly haven't been the best husband nor father - and that fact kills me.  I'm almost 50 years old - I want to help my boy.  He's got so much more potential than he realizes.  I love him regardless, but I certainly don't want him to struggle because of his weight and other confidence in general.  I thank you for both of them and all the blessings you've bestowed on me.  Forgive me of my many sins Lord.  I do ask that you give me strength, courage, and wisdom to do whatever I have to do to keep this family together and keep our house.  I have failed so miserably, I so want to do this.  Not for me- for them.  I ask these things in Jesus' name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment