Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Well, Today's A Big Day

Funny how often I've said that lately.  Either in terms of "finding out" something or something needing to be done.  I'm seriously hoping that I/we don't have to start forcing the issue.  I'm scared.  Worried.  Frightened.  I know exactly what Shelly means when she talks about how she feels about the situation.  And in some ways, I know she's right.  I always have - but in particular about this.  However, I don't think that gives her the right to run roughshod over me.

With the exception of the "apology" yesterday (which - yesterday I was saying it really wasn't an apology.  Well, it was - but she was apologizing for being bitchy - not for the  extremes in sex.  At the very least, I hope by then we have been given information that's good enough to start trying to clear up some of the issues - because the issue of this weekend (and weekends like it) have not been resolved.  It got shoved to a back burner and the burner is on low - for now.   Every time I think of that "I'm gonna rape you" comment I just want to fucking explode.  Next time, I don't think there will be an argument.  I'm just going to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment