Yesterday was...indescribable? It certainly felt like the absolute worst day of my life. That could be debatable - perspective/blah blah blah. Regardless, it ranks right up there - and that just means what I already knew - that it blew chunks big time.
As the post title implies - I don't know what I was expecting. I was never quite sure - even though I was filling out all the paperwork - I don't know. I sure as hell didn't expect to go through the car thing all over again AND that. When you hear something like that about your house - regardless of the fact that it's been first and foremost in my brain for the past few months - it really floors you. Your life starts to flash before your eyes.
I'm not trying to make any excuses - still kind of overwhelmed but cautiously optimistic that either through NACA or MMI we can get something done - but my brain is seriously fucked today.
I'm wondering if it would be worth it to try to get the Tracker inspected today. For one thing, regardless of the fact that it will be the vehicle we use in the Aircheck TX thing - that will be at least a week (depending on how long it takes to process and IF we are approved - how long it takes to actually get the voucher/whatever) - the Tracker will still be used. I'd say if successful - that would be great - at least one vehicle we don't have to freaking worry about getting a ticket at least. However, it still could fail at least the safety inspection if not the emissions - and then that's just a waste of 30 bucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment