Perhaps I shouldn't have looked, but I did.
And I tell you what - no female starts texting a male at 6:30 in the morning unless something's going on. Now, in this case - there's already something on the side going on WITH my permission, obviously. But I guarantee you something more is going on. I fucking (no pun intended) guarantee it.
My first thought was to send out another nastygram with accusations and demanding the truth, which I'm almost positive I would not get. I certainly would not do it just to start another argument about the same thing. At the very least - I can already tell what's going to happen. I was starting to get a little irritated already with this "I've got to go out with Siobhan" shit this weekend. Now, I like Siobhan, for the most part - so this isn't about her - but this going out shit and the weekend visits is just getting a bit too much. And I guarantee you that I will get the short end of the stick.
What I figure is she will use this "going out with Siobhan" shit as an excuse to go over to see Cali. I know it. I'm beginning to fear this - I don't think she's telling the truth at all. She's either lying or doesn't want to admit it to herself and/or me. Either that or she's just intentionally trying to see him more often than what's intended. And I'm not about to let that happen. She's crossing the line.
But I digress. As I said, my first thought was to send out the obligatory "nastygram", leading not to what I want - the truth - but yet another fight over which she will deny everything, just make me mad, and end up making me feel guilty whether I leave or not. Instead, as hard as it might be to do, I'm going try to play it cool - at least through the weekend - and try to get one or both vehicles inspected and try to plan some kind of "escape" that will give me something other than "going to Mom's" as my one and only plan. I'm not trying to belittle Mom or any kind of help and support she would give - but given my current state of mind - I think I would end up going insane out there.
I'm also thinking about installing a keylogger again. Now, since they are texting I have no idea if it would give me any useful information at all - probably only im with
No comments:
Post a Comment