Well, despite what has been said by myself over the past few days, at this point - I'm at least going to try. That being said - it's going to take a lot from me, just this weekend. Even though I am acutely aware of what has led us to this point and understand how she must feel, it still angers me sometimes when I think about it too much - which is way too often. Not to mention - a lot of this is still probably going to depend on the outcome of the house. And God only knows how hard that will be.
It's tough for me. There are so many things going on, so many variables - and it's tough seeing someone that I have known for 20 years change like this - and yet I feel so much guilt over the things that have happened, getting past the anger of the whole thing it's hard not to want to make up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment