- House - they may have already started the "appeals" process, but we really need to talk to Sarah and find out what our numbers were/reason for inclusion and denial of Mom's info - possible "special forbearance" while we get numbers good for house mod.
- Solution: I gave part of it above - we really need to talk to her and get reasons blah blah blah and forbearance - I also need to research our last mod and see why it didn't work out any better than it did numbers why - that doesn't seem right. Also research online possibilities of new mod after old mod and why they might have included numbers from Mom before but not now - if I can't get answers or don't like what I find - need to get naca help. Perhaps need to do that asap anyway
- VOWS-I need to get an answer from the people. Fax and fax again until I do.
- Vehicles - need to be able to get the truck inspected and tags right away. Go over the chart to find out exactly what to do and get it done tonight. Tracker - we have two options. Legal or non. But it needs to be done as well
- JPS connect - needs to be done for both me and Todd for obvious reasons
- Credit - dispute stuff -
- New vehicle(used) I don't even think it's possible - even with a rewrite of numbers - we'll be pushing it to get a mod even with good rewrite now much less adding on minimum 150/200 month car payment.
- "Us" - There's not much I can do and I'd guess we are already a lost cause, if nothing else due to the house. Try not to worry about it and focus - if I don't get this stuff done - what else matters?
Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Monday, April 22, 2013
Thingz 4/22/2013@ 11:50 am
Well, I think it's pretty well established that I am completely overwhelmed by everything. Little rays of hope still...but generally completely and uttlerly overwhelmed to the point where, once again, I have done absolutely nothing in the first 4.5 hours of this day - when I should be doing plenty. Trying to break it down by issue with possible solution(s) if any:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment