For obvious reasons - but some things just started sinking in a little more, I think. After our huge fight before deciding to "reconcile" (yet again), and the obvious defiance of Shelly of wanting to "text who she wants"...etc etc etc - while the story is probably true about Cali to some extent, I know she told him a lot more and a lot more often than what she lets on. It's her silence on the subject that gives it away.
I don't know - It's that and everything else that she makes a priority - but she always has since last year. A lot of things never changed, and some just got worse. And once again, it just hits me how little leverage I actually have. Much worse than that - the reality of it all - and just how the mistakes keep on piling up - make me feel that much more like such a pitiful husband, father and overall human being. It's not a nice feeling to have. Especially after having spent the majority of the last 9 years always wallowing in guilt and shame.
Then the dogs got out - and haven't heard a word from anyone - even though Sasha and Teddy both have collars with phone numbers. Strange.
Update: 4/23/2013@1:26 am
My puppies are still gone and I'm worried. It's been about 5 hours since I noticed, they've probably been gone at least 6 hours. I don't really get it - unless they were separated somehow. That doesn't seem very likely, they always stick together.
No comments:
Post a Comment