- Truck - get codes read on the way to pick up Todd (if not earlier - but probably then). Proceed accordingly. If "not ready" continue driving tonight-but I don't quite know what to do.
- JPS Connect - fill out the damn form
- House - waiting to see if Sarah faxes response in writing to our questions - then will proceed from there. Not sure where we stand anywhere. But it doesn't make much sense to throw away 300+ on fees if we're going to get booted out.
- Need to get money out to get Shelly's money order sent tomorrow. Also need to start getting money out for tags if we can ever pass inspection.
- Disability - Fill it out
Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Monday, April 29, 2013
Weird Things/Non Reactions/What To Do
Some thoughts on how I feel about what's going on and then some on the to-do list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment