Saturday, April 13, 2013

You Know What I'd Really Like To Say

That if you really gave any kind of decent shit about our sex life, perhaps you could send me about 1/10 the sex texts you send him.  God knows what that could do for us.

But of course, I dare not.  Especially not now.  With the CarCident™ closely followed by the HouseCident™ - sometimes I think it's about all she can do to be civil to me, much less not go crazy.  And thtat's when I hang my head in shame and get so damn frustrated at everything going on around me. I should have taken control of this much sooner.  I hate it that "that" is my personality - and sometimes I feel powerless to do anything about it.  Yes, I know - I am somewhere between 95-99% responsible.  The only small part you can put on Shelly is perhaps not trying to take an active part at all in the finances and not knowing stuff.




Now yes, that's a little anger talking there.  I know I have made her life hell lately due to all this house and car stuff.  I've already taken the blame for that - I should have done something about our finances long ago.  Which reminds me - that's another thing we have to take a serious look at.  I guess it all depends on what they did during all this "modification" stuff/what numbers they were using and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment