- I don't know if it is pertinent - but I'd like to see if they actually used Mom's income on the last mod made summer 2012. I know I'm not good with numbers, but it would seem like it would be a factor if they used it then but not now.
- Can it be used? If so, how?
- Need copies of our credit report. We're going to have to spend some money and get the REAL credit reports and look over them. This does come into play and is very important.
- We need to take a hard look at doing a much better job of the whole package - from the hardship affidavit to our income and expenses (really - I know some of Shelly's paystubs were low and that does not look good. I'm sure that's what they were using and not the $$ I put on the freakin' income sheet.
- I noticed I changed household size from 4 to 3. Eric Da (the rep I was dealing with last year) made it a very important point to actually have me call him and go over the appropriate numbers to put in for a family our size. I did so, even though I knew they were freaking wrong - and we got the loan mod.
- I think there is a possibility (and I'm going to freaking insist upon it, if necessary) that we might have to declare bankruptcy to get some of that shit off our credit report that will end up showing up on the "back end" and thus having an effect on our chances for successful mod. In that time, we could get a special forbearance to take the time to do it.
- Escalate, escalate, escalate - if necessary.
- Plus - I need to do whatever it takes to get that guy to take the payment plan on the old fees and work something out.
Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Update on House 4/13/2013 @ 5:15pm:
By no means is this a definitive list and this will be a work in progress - especially over the weekend with no contact (although possibly they were there today - didn't think about it). Until we find out for sure what was tried and why and how Mom's income was not used (and can it be used moving forward?) - some of it will be generalities and educated guessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment