I don't know when I will say this. Probably not tomorrow, although that would be nice because it is still relevant. The stuff about the trips (with C-Man or otherwise) is a no-go. I have never liked the thought of it and still don't. I don't care what the purely sexual deal is. It's a no. If I don't stand up for myself, who will?
Sometimes...when she mentions stuff like a trip with Eugene (and she's 100 percent correct...the likelihood of something like that is remote...not saying she's not hot but...) or someone like that...or with Cali or when the 6 Flags thing came up before I realized it was back to back with the Cowboys game and her response...it saddens me. Not just because she won't be with me. I wasn't possessive before and don't think I should be now...BUT things are different...but because it makes me feel like I don't know her at all anymore. Sometimes I just don't get things...sometimes I do and I don't like 'em. It distracts me from the big picture, which for me is rebuilding our marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment