Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Something New Every Day

Well, here's the topic of the day:  How long will we really last when she feels the "animal lust" powerful sex with other men?  I haven't searched too long, but I haven't found many answers regarding this problem.  I know what it is for me.  She cheated, and once I got over the jealousy...it just became the ultimate turn-on to think of her having sex with other men.  So I go crazy every time she's around.  She says she enjoys sex with me, but it's not the same as the thrill of getting fucked by someone else.

There's several possibilities that have been floating around in my mind...and it could be any one of them, any combination of them, all of them...or none of them.

  • She cheated on me.  In my mind, that makes her the "naughty girl" that turns me on...even if it's allowed now.  Actually, this isn't what does it for me now, I mean the cheating part...in fact, that really doesn't play a part...it's just something about other men pleasuring her.  BUT since no matter what I do...since it is allowed...I will never be "cheating" on her or this may not be a fantasy that turns her on.
  • Part of what turns her on is being able to get away from a child knocking on the door, drinking...and the thrill of it.  And the fact she was getting incredible sex...which, obviously...she probably won't from a lot of guys.
  • I'm still the guy (somewhat) that caused her to want to cheat in the first place.  I know I have made strides (from what she says and I feel it)...but I'm still not providing an income and we are still in a financial mess.
  • I'm insecure...teeth, overweight, lack of sexual experimentation, no job, etc
Soooo...I don't know.  I like some parts of it...I don't like being the only one who feels really turned on in bed.  Regardless of how she may feel about it now, how long would that really satisfy her?  What about when she finds somebody with money to pick her up or spend more time with her or lives around here?  If she's not turned on by me...it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment