Wednesday, August 21, 2013

For The Rest Of The Time I Have Left Here...

...whatever time that might be, it looks like it will probably be until about the 9/1.  Perhaps through 9/2 since that is Labor Day weekend.  I'm not quite sure of what I'll be able to accomplish.  Sometimes I can barely make it through the day - I am so consumed of thoughts about us and things of that nature - but here's a few things:


  • Definitely start spending more personal time with Todd.  We've got 4 movie passes at least.  Not sure what else - but even if it is just watching tv with him or getting him stuff he wants for the computer, etc - just more quality time.
  • Refrain from any further arguments with Shelly about the future, for now.  Be as helpful as possible and do what I can to help transition.
  • When financially possible, if possible - try to reset the truck and do one drive cycle (up until Evap).  At the same time, see if it's possible to get warrants removed by a traffic ticket attorney and go from there.
  • Get some kind of idea about job possibilities and a place to stay, even if I do have to go to Mom's for awhile.
  • Blood pressure/JPS - perhaps if possible Sunday.  And Todd's teeth, if not through JPS connect - setting it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment