Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
I Guess I Was Just Being Stupid
Yesterday, in the midst of some of the shittiest adversity in my life - losing my house (and the reason we lost it, etc) - with still some of the biggest obstacles/hurdles I've ever had in my life to overcome - I felt a ray of hope - a shimmer of gladness. Somehow, I thought we had reached some kind of mutual understanding that would lead us back together. Things she said about making mistakes and loving me (not the kind of shit she used to say)...made me really think we had turned a corner. How it ever would have been in reality, with my issues (if only job related)...whatever...who knows. I guess I was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment