Wednesday, August 7, 2013

God, What A Day.

I'm not even sure when this latest event started.  It certainly had its genesis last week, but I guess it was something Saturday - something about Cali.  Then of course leaving Saturday night and spending the night at Joe's and the whole back and forth Sunday, culminating with my coming home and her latest refusal to back off that stupid fuck.  Just for me.  Then, of course, not filing...the packing...moving stuff.


I had a thought buzzing through my head earlier.  Thought it but didn't post it, so now I will since it becomes prophetic.  After all that shit.  After all the back and forth.  Losing a house.  I love you I love you so much blah blah blah bullshit I want us to be a family la la la.   Well, I wasn't stupid enough to think that whatever happened from here on out - whether I go to Mom's for 2-3 months, "take care of bidness" and move back up here or get a job up here to start with that what she was saying was "that's that - we had to lose our house to come together but we've seen the light".  No - I'm not that naive nor lucky.

So what's the first thing out of her mouth tonight?  Blah blah blah clubbing with Siobhan. WTGDF?  Yep.  There's someone that wants to change.  There's someone that loves you.  There's someone that will "be there in a few months".  Just one fucking load of bullshit after another.  How in the FUCK someone could come up with something like that after all she's been saying today and most of yesterday...I have no fucking clue.  I should have known.  Not one fucking response to my texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment